Monday, March 10, 2008

Water Polo Team Qualifies for the Olympics

Well we never thought it would happen, but it did. The team qualified for the 2008 Summer Olympics to be held in Beijing, China. They beat Romania 9 to 8 on my birthday, March 7th. One of the best birthday gifts I have ever received.

On other matters, we went out with my family to celebrate my birthday. Of course I did not have the luck. After losing $80 on poker, I tried my luck on the slot machines. Well did not do any better. Everyone else in my family was quite lucky, for example my father sits down presses a button and wins $329. What a heck is up with that??

On Sunday, I saw my friends Dora, Sanyi, little Alex, Jessica, Gabor and little Mattea. It was nice getting together, the kids are always so much fun.

An other thing happened on Sunday. I stepped on the scale. Then I kicked it a couple times saying "liar, liar" and decided to start my diet. Also, my half marathon training is going quite well, finished week 2 with a bang, I ran 4.5 miles all at once under 50 minutes.

No comments: